LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6006 Post(s)
Liked 1,017 Times in 592 Posts
Originally Posted by big john View Post
I retired from a Chevy dealer last year. I did IM 240 testing on around 6000 cars until California switched to static IM testing on everything 2000 and newer.
We never put a diesel on the dyno.
Yep. I knew you were there forever, with the typical shop stuff. I didn't know you guys did IM240, which is cool. I know ASM was big for a while. I have a few friends that are getting ready to, or have closed up shop, in California. The BAR and CAP would have driven me over the edge.

I was thrilled to walk away from the private part, though the pay cut was tough to take, at least in the beginning. I gained time, and quit hurting my body, and that's worth more than gold. Plus, I don't have to fix anything, unless I feel like it. We have an all wheel dyne for cars and light trucks, and the diesel dyne is over in a different part of the shop.
In other news, to effect quick passes of other cyclists out this morning, I did dial it up to 400w to pass several times. It doesn't actually feel like much of anything for that duration. Not sure what that guy was on about.