View Single Post
Old 03-16-24, 03:37 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2332 Post(s)
Liked 5,051 Times in 1,794 Posts
Today was minor stuff so far. New tires and a Carnauba Wax job on the Moser. Dropped a bit more weight off going with the Conti GP 5000 700 x 23 tires. The Veloflex 700 x 25 I was going to use were too close in the front for me. I also considered swapping on the silver Dura Ace 7700/Open Pro wheels I had onto this but they were surprisingly heavier.

Then I got the old Velomax wheels ready and mounted the already mentioned Veloflex 700 x 25 tires on it. Still deciding on the final build.

Then since I already had it out too I got around to swapping out the new Conti 700 x 32 tires I put on the Raleigh this winter for new 700 x 30 tires. Here again there really wasn't much room between the chainstays on this one running the 700 x 32 tires. If this does not sell locally this spring I am stripping off all the great parts and then donating the frame. It's so beautiful and rides so nicely but seems to draw no interest in the local ads.

And now on to cleaning up the $100 box of "junk parts" that just came in the mail.