Old 01-30-18, 02:15 AM
ModeratedUser
Banned

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by User1
I've had no problems with Cygolite, other than they don't include the clip option for their lights. They have it, but you got to write them and ask for it. That's the only thing that bugs me about them. I saw that they have the Dice TL 50 USB (for less than $25). I'm going to pick this up if they can send me a the clip option for it.
Well I contacted Cygolite on getting the clip option on the Dice TL 50 light and they stated they don't make that setup and doesn't look that easy to make something for those lights. Still not a bad light. Pretty freaking bright really. Makes a great daylight light. I don't like that it lacks side illumination and doesn't have the clip option. I like that it's really small and will easily survive in my pack. I'll just use it as a backup light. The modes aren't that bad. There is one mode for group riding. Flashing speeds up in the day time.

Really I still like my Hotshot Micro 30 just fine. Has two group modes and has good side visibility. Plus it's clippable.