Clipped_in
Rubber side down

Bikes: are fun! :-)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 105 Posts
Originally Posted by Flatballer
Has anyone used Health IQ for life insurance? I'm out of shape right now (6 feet, 210lbs, haven't ridden in a while) but looking at life insurance quotes and stuff might be what I need to get back in shape and start riding again. I need a good bit of insurance since my wife stays at home and I make a good bit, and the quotes are expensive (probably over $1000 a year). Health IQ looks like they take into account your exercise and stuff, the fitness test is just to ride 50 miles, which even out of shape I could probably manage right now if I found a flat route (other than a sore ass tomorrow).
Yes, I used them a couple of years ago. It was a very positive experience, and I would definitely recommend them. They did get me a good rate with a solid insurance company and they were excellent through the whole process.

For me, there was no fitness test. They simply asked if they could look at my Strave history and that was it--other than the in-home health exam. I'd say go ahead and talk to them and see what they can do, and then comparison shop. I can't quantify exactly how much they saved me, but I'm confident that they saved me some.