BirdsBikeBinocs

Bikes: Giant Talon 29 - Specialized Diverge E5 Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by sputniky
That's weird, your photo only shows a beater Schwinn "mountain bike."

Regardless, maybe you've learned why many riders don't consider your new pride and joy (that Hollywood thing) to be a "really nice quality rack." Probably not though.
Wrong. The only shortcoming of the rack is that it touches the frame. So what. You've been mouthing off from the beginning of the thread only saying it has shortcomings.

2 questions.... What exactly are these shortcomings.?? And 2, post a link to 3 racks that are the best and show the price. I mean, after all, we are obligated here to help out fellow cyclists. I'd hate to have someone make the same mistakes I've made. Man, my Specialized frame is going to rot away and become unsafe to ride. Answer the questions. We need to know the answers. Photo's are welcomed of these bikes that have made it to the junk pile. No pictures.??.... It didn't happen. Back up your claims buddy.

And now you're crapping on my Schwinn. Incredible where that bike takes me. Fantastic bike that I would recommend to anyone. Well, most anyone. It doesn't cost enough money for you to be satisfied. But rest assured, you're not the only one that has that type of mind-set.

https://www.bikeforums.net/general-c...-bike-day.html

Last edited by BirdsBikeBinocs; 05-10-19 at 09:55 AM.