Old 09-21-06, 07:33 PM
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.

Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Wogsterca
Tom, your before pic isn't coming through, not sure what the issue is, I assume it did at some point.

Well guys, hmmm, I started a few years ago at 245, went from driving a desk to a job that was running around all day, that has me down to 210lbs, started biking again this spring, had a crash, and was off the bike for a while, it's an MTB and really is the wrong kind of bike, but can't get another one, so narrower tires, and a few enhancements this winter, plan on doing some long hauls next year. Bought a book, Cycling for fitness, plan on following the schedule in it, next summer. It's some 2800 miles, and hopefully will get me down to the 170lbs I want to be.
Just for grins and giggles, try reloading the screen ir failing that, here it is!

Direct link: http://xs106.xs.to/xs106/06375/Before.jpg

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant