View Single Post
Old 01-01-20, 11:07 AM
sykerocker 

Bikes: The keepers: 1958 Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix, 1968 Ranger, 1969 Magneet Sprint, 1971 Gitane Tour de France, 1973 Raleigh Tourist, 3 - 1986 Rossins, and a '77 PX-10 frame in process.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked 237 Times in 129 Posts
Originally Posted by seypat
Agees has another store on Rt. 60 a block from Chesterfield Town Center. It's been there for a long time. One of the other area chains opened a store on the other side of the mall. It closed within a year or two. Carytown Bicycle is opening up a store on Rt. 60 about a 1/2 mile east of Rt. 288.
Which only goes to show how often I go south of the James in my travels. Chesterfield and Powhatan Counties are virtually "there be dragons" to me, and I've lived in Louisa and Hanover for 22 years now. If I do head south, my first stop is invariably I Don't Know bar in Chester.

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H.L. Mencken, (1926)