Old 10-28-19, 03:24 PM
wyd

Bikes: 2018 Specialized Roll Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by Fredr500
A new 2 Roll Elite family has joined the group. We have been looking at bikes for a while, while my wife was gone for the weekend I found a 2019 Roll Elite Low Entry on sale that I fell in love with on the test ride. It fit me great, was very comfortable and the low entry didn't bother me, in fact i found it comfortable.

Then the wife came home, saw it and thanked me for buying her a bike, she love it, and it was just the color she wanted (turquoise or whatever name they give it). So I took my kudos and went back to the shop. They had a 2018 still in the box for even less money. Two hours later there were 2 Rolls in the garage.

Still breaking them (and us) in about 10 miles at a time, but these are really great bikes.

Next on the list: bike pants and reading this whole thread.
Congrats on your new Rolls. Really are fun bikes to ride. Can't wait to see your new Rolls. Funny thing is I never saw anyone with Rolls on any of the rail trails I ride at and then the last two rides I saw a teal low entry just like my teal and then saw another pair of Rolls on my next ride. Funny how went from never seeing one on the trails to seeing a few of them.