View Single Post
Old 03-16-19, 06:42 AM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1453 Post(s)
Liked 2,196 Times in 963 Posts
New Hampshire update!

I flew home from Georgia yesterday via Jacksonville, FL with my connecting flight in Baltimore, MD. I had about a 3 hour layover. As I waited to de-board at BWI I watch both my suitcases come off the plane and go side by side on the same luggage cart. I felt that was a good sign. However, last night back in the Manchester, NH airport only one suitcase arrived with me, and the one with my neatly packed Dahon was missing!

Here's hoping it ended up on the last plane from BWI to MHT, which laded early this morning at about 1:30 a.m. Southwest promises to deliver it to my home 50 miles northwest of the airport sometime today. Fortunately I had taken all those pictures of me unpacking it, so I can prove what it contained. Also, my limited edition Brooks England saddle and Brooks bags were either in my carryon or my other suitcases. They would be the most difficult bits to replace if everything is lost or stolen.

The baggage agents who took the missing luggage report were absolutely amazed I could fit a bike into a regulation sized suitcase. They were very impressed when I showed them the pictures.

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com