View Single Post
Old 05-03-19, 06:07 AM
verktyg 
verktyg

Bikes: Current favorites: 1988 Peugeot Birraritz, 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1980s DeRosa, 1981 Bianchi Campione Del Mondo, 1992 Paramount OS, 1988 Colnago Technos, 1985 RalieghUSA SBDU Team Pro

Mentioned: 207 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked 1,238 Times in 654 Posts
Proper place to bring up an issue

Originally Posted by StanSeven
Moving this thread of Major Complaint with New Software under Forum Suggestions and User Assistance and the Software Update thread. This is so the right people are aware of all the issues and can address them.
I posted muy message in the C&V forum for 2 reasons:

1. To get a moderator's attention concerning a problem. I was not able to find a link to send a message to "the moderators".

2. So that other members with the same problem could chime in and let the moderators know that there is a problem. I imagine that most forum members aren't aware of the "Forum Suggestions and User Assistance and the Software Update thread". I certainly wasn't.

I learned binary at age 7 in 1951 and I had backdoor access to CMU's IBM 360 mainframe in the late 60's so I'm not a digital newbie.

Accidentally hitting the wrong keys blows me out of the message and all of my work is gone! It happened to me last night and the night before.

Regards

Chas. "verktyg"

Chas. ;-)