Thread: 65-85+ Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-20, 05:54 PM
OldTryGuy

Bikes: Day6 Semi Recumbent "FIREBALL", 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked 788 Times in 505 Posts
Originally Posted by TejanoTrackie
So, I got a call today from the doctor doing the procedures telling me that they have been cancelled due to the Covid-19 crisis.................
Have you used the at home --- https://www.cologuardtest.com/ --- test??? I've had many members of the 2 cancer forums I belong to also say their treatments have been delayed.

Originally Posted by smoore
Bargeon, I have felt the same this past few months as I now have to say "Seventy". It seems a little unreal and maybe embarrassing as everyone is surprised when I tell them. But still....there is a little part of me that doesn't want to be seventy. I mean that's when "old" really become real. The Bible says we get "seven score and ten" and anything else is mercy and grace. And I've always agreed with that. But now that I'm here...it's weird. I did 22 yesterday, I better go out for another ride.
DANG -- I've been upping my age to the next year for years. Going to be 70 in July if I live that long and been riding my new age or more almost every ride. Only managed 105 miles yesterday since still a little tired from Friday/Saturday's 145 miles.

Thinking 3 score and 10 is more like it.