Old 05-29-19, 09:04 AM
TakingMyTime

Bikes: Canyon Endurace

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Liked 922 Times in 539 Posts
Weekend in San Diego (no bikes)

The wife and I are planning on spending a weekend in San Diego within the next couple of weeks. No bikes are coming along. We don't want to see the zoo or any amusement parks. We need a few stress free days away from home.

It's been years since I've been to San Diego and although I can find my way around good enough. I was just looking for suggestions from the locals or others that frequent the area.

We're probably going to be at the Holiday Inn Express (SeaWorld Area) which puts us on the South end of Mission Bay. I know that Saturday night we'll most likely be having dinner in Old Towne. My wife is from Mexican and will be looking for an authentic meal and some good tequila. Any suggestions? During the day I thought we'd just drive and explore the coast heading North. But we'd still like to stay in the San Diego area. Any suggestions on which beaches or areas have some nice hiking trails or sand where we can just kill some time?

I guess what I'm asking is... If you had a free Saturday and just wanted to relax, what would you suggest?