Old 02-23-15, 09:01 PM
Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
The week of Feb 9, I covered 27.67 km on foot. Some of that was on the treadmill, but on foot just the same. That's my biggest week of walking so far this year. Lots of running errands and doing this and that.

The week of Feb 16, only 15.96 km on foot. My arthritis had been acting up during a 7.27 km treadmill walk the previous Saturday, so I took it a little bit easier. Again, lots of running errands and doing this and that ... including a practice walk back from the uni.

This week is starting well with 12.4 km on foot already, and no treadmill walking in that. And today I did the uni trip for real.

I am back in university again! Grad courses now. Slowly but surely heading toward a Master's while still working fulltime.

So my uni trip will be a bus from work to the university, and a walk back as often as possible. It may not always be possible because I may need to get back to work quickly, but today, for example, the class let out a little bit early so I took the opportunity to walk.

I am vaguely toying with the idea of cycling between work and uni, and paused to look at the bicycle parking, but I'm not sure yet.