Old 06-05-19, 01:37 PM
  #1038  
mgw4jc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mooresville, NC (Charlotte suburb)
Posts: 2,142

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse, Trek 5000 TCT, Giant OCR

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by RidingMatthew View Post
@mgw4jc we have weather reports here for 80% chance of t storms.. be careful... they say could be severe here.
Yes. It's interesting because when I went to bed last night it said thunderstorms at 4am this morning. When I woke up it said 10:30am. When I got to work it said 3pm and 40% chance. Now it says 60% chance at 4pm and 75% at 5pm.

My wife may send out a rescue squad for me. But if not, I may be getting wet.
mgw4jc is offline