View Single Post
Old 05-22-19, 11:09 AM
Radish_legs

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by rubiksoval
Nice awareness of the tailwind and timing of the jump. Did that well. Keep knocking at the door and it'll open at some point!
Raced last night, B race (Cat 3/4) again. So last 2 times I race it, I was 2nd. This time 1st. My first time to win a B crit. It was my season goal to win this B crit. Bunch finish. Probably only two interesting things in the video. One is in the first 3 minutes or so when I got yelled at for how I was riding while marking a bridging attack to the 3 man breakaway (which contained a teammate). And then the last lap (bunch sprint after the breakaway was caught). I knew that if I kept at it, I would eventually win this crit, probably on one of those weeks where there is a low turnout and I am the best guy left. But it was more satisfying to win last night with a strong field, including 3 guys that had won the B crit this season. Including two straight up sprinters, and another very good all-around good-sprint guy as well. Also a good team effort (our team sometimes does bonehead stuff). Team went 1/2. Sprint practice has been paying off.

Likes For Radish_legs: