Old 10-12-19, 12:07 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by puma1552
Yeah so decided to keep the small hoodie, must've just been having a fat day the other day when I tried it on, this morning it felt just right and looked good.

Now that I made my decisions, I set out to return the other 4 items. They already give you a prepaid label, but they say go to their site for instructions. Their return instructions vary for guest accounts vs. member accounts (I'm a guest), and I had to go through a process entering items in 1 by 1 until I was done and then it says they will email me instructions to return shortly? I expected an automatic email reply with some sort of return form showing what I was returning, but its 3-4 hours later and I'm still waiting, and it's not in my junk mail.

Sort of annoying, I wanted to drop the return off today.
Ouch. If you register an account, you go in to your purchase history, select the invoice/item, indicate return/exchange and the reason and it'll produce a packing slip for you immediately. Literally a 30-second process. Having the account probably makes warranty, size-down purchases, free crash repair requests, etc, a lot easier, too.