Old 06-11-19, 09:00 AM
puma1552

Bikes: '17 Colnago C-RS (Full 5800); '16 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 38 Posts
Clearly nobody cares anymore but I am going to continue to document how awful this organization is to deal with.

It's been two weeks now and still, no money. Called my bank this morning, nothing in the pipeline on their end for either refund.

Lo and behold, get an email 30 minutes ago from Wiggle sales (this will be important later) telling me the refund failed, and that I need to go back and re-add my default card to my account (which is now missing) and then reply to the email to tell them to try and do the refunds again?

Umm, ok.

Go to their site, try to put in the card, can't be saved. Rogue unidentified error with saving the card data. Tried both IE and Chrome (on my work computer right now). Neither worked, same error.

What the ****.

Get on the old chat for the 500th time, get told to clear cookies, that's always the problem. Did it for both IE and Chrome, tried again, didn't work in either still.

Ask the guy, Jesus H Christ since you for some reason can't manage and seemingly now have no record whatsoever of the original card I used (........) and now my default card is missing from my account (...), and your system will now no longer accept saving a card to the account in TWO browsers with cleared cookies/website data (...), how about I JUST GIVE YOU THE CARD INFO HERE IN THE CHAT AND YOU FIGURE IT OUT MANUALLY?

"We cannot do this I am afraid, let me look into this for you."

And now here I sit, waiting again, because this is the most incompetent, disorganized company I have ever dealt with in my entire ****ing life.

So maybe we can hit 75+ days on the refund.

Last edited by puma1552; 06-11-19 at 03:03 PM.