View Single Post
Old 03-30-19, 10:21 AM
den458

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Doc_Wui
Nice report, den48, which ebikeling kit are you using? Is it the slightly more expensive one with round connectors and an integrated main harness sold on amazon, or the one with the usual jumble of assorted connectors sold on both amazon and ebay.
I have the inexpensive solution, I think an incredible value, currently out-of-stock, but I understand they will have more of that inexpensive version later this year. They now offer my kit upgraded to a waterproof version of motor & connectors, for about a $50 upgrade over what I paid previously. I'm a fan of Ebikeling & my kit - really good fit for me once I setup the LCD parameters to my liking.

Ebikeling's 20" kit is currently a FAT-tire version only. I'd loved to have bought a 20" normal-tire kit from them, but I'm told that kit is not sufficient demand, & I understand. I did find a very similar 20" (normal-tire-width) rear-wheel (no tire/tube), geared 36V500W kit with PAS, throttle, brake-handles, disc-brake capable with color LCD8 display elsewhere. I expect delivery some weeks away. Looks like a 20" version nearly identical to what I got previously, but with a different, color LCD.