Thread: Finally! (?)
View Single Post
Old 01-19-19, 09:39 PM
velojym

Bikes: Konas: Jake the Snake-Fire Mountain-Zing Supreme, Dew Deluxe,Zone Ltd. (frame, needs parts), Surly Long Haul Trucker, Santana Arriva tandem, Montagues: Paratrooper-Fit, Trek 1200, Bianchi Ocelot, Fantom Cross Uno, Bridgestone 200

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 227 Times in 122 Posts
The previous weight was probably the result of minor dehydration. I bounced back up a couple pounds, but still down from before I left.
I was at 293.2 yesterday.

Thought I've been spending a lot of time on the treadmill, and walking the hilly roads around my house, I'm very aware that there are some cycling muscles that aren't being worked at all. These become quite evident when I do get on a bike for a couple miles. I know I'll get it back, though.

Today the weather was pretty dynamic, and we were fairly busy, but did manage to get to a local fitness center with a shallow pool. Straddling a pool noodle and holding a couple floats in front of my, I "pedaled" around the pool. Felt it in my hammies.
Kinda broke, but I do need a couple bits and bobs to get my bikes ready, other than the Montague... so it's still gotta be my 'go to' ride for most stuff until I get everything else done.

Last edited by velojym; 01-19-19 at 09:43 PM.