Thread: Finally! (?)
View Single Post
Old 01-27-19, 02:58 PM
velojym

Bikes: Konas: Jake the Snake-Fire Mountain-Zing Supreme, Dew Deluxe,Zone Ltd. (frame, needs parts), Surly Long Haul Trucker, Santana Arriva tandem, Montagues: Paratrooper-Fit, Trek 1200, Bianchi Ocelot, Fantom Cross Uno, Bridgestone 200

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 227 Times in 122 Posts
Sunday update: 289.2 lbs

I'm going to IL this week (COLD!) for a training session before working a 4+ month I.T. gig. I'll be installing workstations and doing a little network appliance maintenance in about 130 offices across the middle of the state.
As I won't be hauling anything, I can slide my Montague into the back of my car, and on those days when I get done quickly, I might find some interesting places to ride before heading back home.

I'm able to fit into my suit coat now, though it's still just a little tight. The pants are size 44, and I'm currently a little loose in 48s, so I'll be to that milestone soon. I promised the wife that we could do a "Fancy" date night when I get back into the suit. As to its future, it just depends on how small I'll eventually need it.

Please pardon the spots. I didn't feel like editing them out, and my wife is a very vigorous tooth-brusher. I'd also like to come up with a decent look for this year's Huntsville Tweed Run.