Old 03-05-21, 09:20 AM
deux jambes

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked 346 Times in 196 Posts
Originally Posted by scarlson
oh wat the heck, I'll take 'em and pay cash if @thook hasn't effectively called dibs. That's a great price.
Originally Posted by thook
@scarlson go for it, man
Here’s where I realized that I F’d up.

I was sent a PM earlier in the day yesterday by someone expressing interest in the levers. They asked if the ferrules were included. I posted a pic here of the housing entry point as I was unaware of proprietary ferrules. Another member clarified that the ferrules were missing.

The interested party then sent a second PM asking if I’d come down on the price. I immediately agreed and shot them an offer. I didn’t here back.

About an hour later, thook posted here and mentioned trade. We start tossing ideas around. I went to bed.

I woke up and found that the person initially interested has accepted my lowered price. I also see that scarlson has offered to buy at my original asking price.

At the time of writing there is even a forth person now interested.

The whole thing is a mess, and it’s my fault. I should not have talked trade with thook. I should have edited the post to “sale pending” upon negotiations with the first person.

Anyhow, that person has legitimately purchased the levers as of this morning. My apologies to all for my lack of transparency.
Likes For deux jambes: