Old 03-17-19, 02:04 PM
matt92037

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
If you can get a Di2 Roubaix for $3,450 that is a smoking deal. Out of curiosity what bike do the fellas who are dissing the Specialized ride?

$3,450 and work towards getting a better wheel set down the road you will have a sweet ride.

Originally Posted by LargoPQ
first post here...Im looking to get a new bike as my Focus Izalco is a bit too aggressive for me with my minor back problems.

i test rode both the Specialized Roubaix and Canyon Endurace (I live close to Canyon HQ in Carlsbad, CA). Loved them both. Great climbing and speed. I posted my test rides on Strava (Roubaix in hills, Endurace in flats). Both had solid numbers.

Anyway, a couple of my club members were knocking the Roubaix, but didn’t have much content beyond “it’s not stuff enough” and “you’ll be disappointed”. Also “it’s a second rate bike”. Not much else content. But these are longtime cycling guys who know their stuff. Didn’t have much time to get more details from them.

both bikes felt great, and with Specialized having a really good sale on the model I like (Roubaix Comp Di2, for $3450), and also seeing good deals on an Outlet Canyon in my size, I’m hesitating pulling the trigger.

question for the group. Anyone have a mid range Roubaix or Endurace and have trouble keeping up with a club B group, with occasional A group rides? I’m guessing the answer is no, but was hoping to validate my theory.

thanks in advance!