Old 04-18-19, 11:15 AM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipjacks
Cops and ambulances there. A car had hit a bike. That's a potential crime. Therefore that's a crime scene.

No one turned anything around.
You need to learn to read and comprehend - this is a large thread but not a massive thread, you can read it through in a few minutes. Moreover, I already told you directly which post has the key information. Therefore, it is clear to me that you're turning things around or don't care to read the information presented or simply trollolol ... Here's the cliff notes: There was a report of a car involved in the OP, and I later stated that there may not have been a car involved - I'm not sure, cause I stayed away and minded my own business. But please continue to make stuff up about an event you did not witness.

Oh and I thought you were outta here?? Please go back to advocating how people should or shouldn't obey traffic laws and other things that annoy you while bike commuting. Thanks!