View Single Post
Old 06-24-02, 10:54 AM
tonyr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi - I've also been riding the roller coaster for many years. I signed up for the Minnesota version of the MS150 this year and was concerned my 262 pounds wouldn't make it. I rode indoors on my trainer almost up until the ride on June 8 and 9. I use a tape that came with my trainer, Cyclerobix. It's a good workout, I like it and used it a lot, four to five time a week. I don't like to look at the scale and typically don't. About 3 days before the ride I hopped on the scale. I knew I had lost some weight, clothes were fitting big, that sort of thing. I weighed in at 230! I couldn't believe it. I lost 3 more pounds on the ride but developed a case of tendonitis in my left knee. I laid off riding for two weeks and went out this past weekend. I made it three miles out and had to turn back it hurt so much. I don't know if it's seat height and positioning, pedal adjustment or what. Anyone out suffering through the same and if so how did you cure your ailment. Thanks in advance for any advice and congrats on everyone's loss!

Tony