View Single Post
Old 01-26-19, 04:04 PM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
Liked 2,197 Times in 963 Posts
Originally Posted by fietsbob
OK but its not a bag to go on a Brompton bag frame ..Is it ? make one of those yet? ...
Sheesh you can be annoying. Most times I ignore you. As I said in the post, I've mostly made bags for vintage road bikes. I don't even own a Brompton and as best that I know, no one owns one in my area, so I can't easily make one for a Brompton. Because I don't own a Brompton nor made a bag for a Brompton, does that make me unqualified to offer suggestions?

Last week I finished a bag for my Dahon, so I have I have some Folding Bike bag making experience. It straps under my main frame and carries the wiring and electronics for my lighting and to charge my cell phone, which it will also hold. Pardon the long straps. This was a fitting before I cut them to their final length.

I picture my recent bag construction as examples that they can be made from scratch. If the OP, @mlau, could post a few pictures, I'd be glad to offer suggestions and tips for a DIY bag project.

Thanks @2 I and @Schwinnsta for the compliments. I enjoy being creative with my hands while watching TV at night during our long NH winters. My daughter gave me a Yeti Loadout Bucket for Christmas. I'm currently making a tool skirt for it!

I also enjoy helping others by sharing from my own experiences.

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com

Last edited by pastorbobnlnh; 01-26-19 at 04:08 PM.