View Single Post
Old 12-06-19, 10:57 AM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18382 Post(s)
Liked 4,515 Times in 3,355 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
our 3 Coon cats are about 10 yrs old & we always just gave them dry food, with rare exceptions. our black cat can use another pound or two tho. trying to fatten up this skinny cat w/ some tempting canned wet food. it's hit or miss, so I'me trying to keep track of what he does & does not like. thought I'd share. in case this helps anyone. & please share any favorites!
My kitten is still growing, so she gets all the dry she can eat, and gets it spiked with moist a few times a day. She is pretty good at paying attention to me, but ohhh... she likes a bite of good food!!!

If I give her a mid-day snack while out on the town, it is moist only as she'll barely eat away from home.

I just giver her 1 spoonfull a few times a day, and find the "Pate" foods are easier to feed. 9-Lives in the 4 pack is the cheapest I've found so far. So, she gets a different flavor ever few days, and so far hasn't complained.

I thought all the catfood cans came with free plastic lids, but that must have been from a bygone era. Anyway, lids are cheap on E-Bay.

Likes For CliffordK: