View Single Post
Old 07-24-12, 08:58 AM
ka0use

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HillRider
The 3 mm hex key fits a lot of water bottle cage bolts so it can be useful on some bikes. Now, i'm going to feed your tool addiction even more. Look here:

http://www.parktool.com/product/multi-tool-mt-1

This Park "Dog Bone" multitool has all of the hex wrenches your Crank Bros. tool does, adds an 8 mm for crank bolts and 8,9 and 10 mm box openings, is long enough to develop useful torque on larger bolts and weighs less! For about $10 you can't go wrong!

hang on, i'm digging through the alien head cookie jar 'bank' for enough $....

and, i kiiiiiinda bought the m5 as a pre-birthday present to myself, annnnd, i kiiiiinda bought the gerber as a post-birthday present to myself.

addicts always have an excuse. addictions and afflictions, mmm, mmm, mmm.
we get pain killer-type addicts here at the free clinic (i s'pect they are found at regular dr's
offices, too, snort) and they rationalise anything and everything they do/don't do.

roll on, christmas! i really want a repair stand (pcs-10, park), and i have yet to get a cable tool (cn-10, park).

are there tool zombies? i've been known to stagger around with my arms out, holding a tool, and moaning, looking green around the gills.
and why do zombies and mummies always walk with their arms out? do they really do that or is that hollywood?