Old 07-11-19, 07:54 AM
Last ride 76 
1/2 as far in 2x the time

Bikes: Yes, Please.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked 285 Times in 222 Posts
I don't mean GRIP like unable to shift my position on the saddle... I mean it more like: Opposed to what happens when I ride the Turbo Lite in the picture below with current spandex(?) Shorts. My old shorts were wool, or mostly wool, but relatively smooth, as were the Unicanitor saddles after a few hundred miles. It must have been a good combo, because the issue never even came up for me. On this saddle I feel like a puck on an air-hockey table. It also hurt, because I couldn't just "sit". Saddles that look quite similar, to my eye, if not slippery slick, are comfortable enough. It is only this saddle that just... and I've put it on 3 different bikes, without success. I wanted to make it work, I like the way it looks, it's super light, and nicely padded.. Reading this thread, and thinking some more, it's time to take a tape and see what the relevant measurements really are.

Probably another facepalm moment coming. But it looks ok...

2 shots this Spring showing the glossy surface. The surface has not become less slippery over time, obviously.

Light, padded, and looks good. if it looks off, disregard appearances, the top of the saddle was dead level.

Last edited by Last ride 76; 07-11-19 at 08:05 AM.