Old 09-08-19, 09:45 PM
rubynewbie

Bikes: 2019 Trek Domane SL 6 Womens’s and 2018 Cannondale Quick 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 35 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Trav1s
I saw in your intro thread that you returned the Roubaix for a Quick 1. I wanted to invite you over to the Hybrid section and let you know that there are a few Quick 1 owners over there. Here is the most recent thread started by the new owner of a 2019:

https://www.bikeforums.net/hybrid-bi...y-arrived.html

I picked up my 2018 Quick 1 used early this summer from a female friend who upgraded to a Roubaix.
Nice! What a coincidence!

Originally Posted by Jumpski
Life is short, so get the bike you want. You purchased a nice bike-congratulations. The bike fits, and it's an investment in your health. Cycling is fun, so smile and enjoy. Ignore the comments here about trading for aluminum, or down grade. The Roubaix is way more comfortable. I had the Roubaix, so you made an excellent choice.
I'm not sure if you saw the previous posts, but I returned the Roubaix after one ride. I know everyone says how comfortable it is, but honestly the bike I ended up with is for whatever reason a MUCH smoother and more comfortable ride for me.

Originally Posted by rutan74
You did exactly what I tell first timers not to do. IMO you bought over your head. Now before jumping on me, hear me out a bit.
I returned it and got a great deal on a new last years model for right at $1000. VERY happy with it!

Last edited by rubynewbie; 09-09-19 at 07:51 AM.