View Single Post
Old 01-15-10, 10:49 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 193 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2937 Post(s)
Liked 2,933 Times in 1,496 Posts
there are two "L"s because I need 2 to get my yahoo mail account. some witch beat me to bianchigirl with 1 L

that is true about a complete repaint. the toptube looks real flakey and scratched up so who knows. the only thing that has me wondering is the oversized and ovalized DT but that is a feature started in 1990. the '90 bikes apear to be the last with TT cable guides rather than split stops. the front brake looks like DP to me but hard to tell. I would like to see some better pics with close ups of the staycaps and dropouts.

OH I may have made a small error the '90 catalog shows the Proto with Dura Ace. however since that was a Reparto Corse bike it would have been shipped as frame and bike kit. it would have been unlikely to walk into a shop and see one 'on the shelf' also if you happen to have a '93 reparto corse catalog it shows lots of great bikes with DA. again these are sold as frame and kit so not exactly off the shelf.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk