View Single Post
Old 05-31-18, 10:05 PM
TimothyH
- Soli Deo Gloria -

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 736 Times in 469 Posts
Originally Posted by ddub
Ale', MAAP (Rapha like expensive) Assos are three I am familiar with. Assos SS Cento is my favorite. I'm right between small and med. so I went with the med. Wonderful fit, no flapping and not uncomfortably tight.
Is the SS Cento a summer jersey? I live in the deep south, Georgia USA and what some advertise as summer jerseys will cook you alive here.

Originally Posted by SkepticalOne
Dannyshane.com fabric is sublime. I have returned all the flyweight Rapha stuff because it doesn't come close.
See, this is what I'm talking about. I like these adjectives. Can you recommend a specific garment for summer?

Originally Posted by Spoonrobot
dhb is Wiggle's house brand and IMO is competitive with other high end brand jerseys and bibs.
I assumed dhb was a lower end house brand and will give them a look.

Originally Posted by Blaise88
Velocio lightweight jerseys are beautifully made and come in understated colors.
This is nice and some of their designs are compelling. The Radiator jersey uses Polartec Delta. I have been wanting to try out a garment made with this. I am a huge fan of Polartec textiles and this brand definitely has my attention. Thank you!

Originally Posted by caloso
Have you looked at Voler?
I have not but I will. Can you recommend a summer jersey?

-Tim-

Last edited by TimothyH; 05-31-18 at 10:13 PM.