View Single Post
Old 10-16-19, 02:47 PM
trekmogul 

Bikes: Salsa Beargrease XX1, Trek Eqnuinox 9.9 SSL, Trek Madone 6.9 ,Trek District Carbon, Trek Boone7, Trek Fuel EX9.0,Trek Fuel 9.5, Trek Rumblefish Pro, Trek Remedy 9.9, Trek Equinox7, Trek District Belt

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP
I'm not sure I understand. Maybe the Hasselblad you used to take these photos was set on the wrong image size, so it's hard to be 100% certain on the model, but it appears you have a Patek Philippe Travel Time 5524G.

If so, I need to ask... are you aware that this is the equivalent of buying a Pinarello Dogma F8 with factory colors and Ultegra rather than a Froome-replica Dogma F10 with FULL DURA-ACE GROUPO?

I thought you only wanted the HIGHEST and BEST version of any item, in which case you should be bidding on a Patek Philippe Ref. 1518, a rare perpetual calendar chronograph with moon phases. Very exclusive, and they are going for the extremely reasonable price of around $9-10 million at auction. The watch currently on your wrist is available to virtually anyone with $40,000 in their Louis Vuitton pocketbook. Come post more watch photos when you've upgraded from that pedestrian nonsense.
Dan what I want to say to some one like you, I will refrain from here on this forum that I have been a part of for quite sometime. There is always one like you no matter what forums it is if its cameras, Audio headphones, Watches etc etc etc..you get the idea. Why not if you can not play nice just pass on by..? You are incorrect on the model of my watch so before you start chirping model numbers, you might want to get all your ducks in a row buddy..