View Single Post
Old 07-07-20, 01:56 PM
Roobz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LeviWinchester
So I live in an 2nd floor apartment building that was built in the late 40s. So we're talking wooden floors that have been carpeted. Wooden joists and plastered walls. But good thing is that it's an empty office that's directly underneath me. So that's not a problem. I'm a bit weary about rollers because I dont have great balance anymore unless I'm moving forward or locked in. (Too many concussions and from being hit by cars while riding.)

But what I'm really looking for is actual suggestions on what trainer I should get. I've been looking at the Saris Magnetic Smart trainer, the Saris Fluid 2 and the Elite Novo Force trainer.

Given those options, what do you think might be the best option regarding compatibility with my 2010 Fuji Newest 1.0?
I have the Elite novo smart, I’m happy with it for the price I payed (slightly higher due to Covid) it plays nicely with zwift and I can tolerate the noise. Although my next trainer will 100% be a ’wheel off’ turbo.

YouTube is your friend for things like this, most reviews even do a noise test on them. I’d suggest having a look on there at the other two options.
Likes For Roobz: