I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,538 Times in 1,047 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Sucks when more people don't get in accidents, doesn't it?
No what sucks is that you ignored everything in the article that dealt with the need for driver interaction to keep the car in operation or about Waymo/Google's evasiveness in answering any questions about how the often the human drivers have to rescue the vehicle from its inadequate responses and inability to handle driving in busy traffic conditions, especially making left turns.

Hardly the stuff of "operating quite well in the limited area without driver attention." And again, you state what their own provided evidence cannot support. You wouldn't be one of those dishonest trolls you were posting about would you?

But keep up the obsequious responses that the article demonstrates to you just how "safe" Waymo vehicle operations are; Uber cars are even safer for the public in Chandler AZ now that they aren't cruising there at any speed. What could be safer, eh?. Perhaps a return to the "safety" of the good-old-days before motorists, evil conspiracies, and paved streets defiled the landscape with their wickedness.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 01-02-19 at 09:16 PM.