View Single Post
Old 09-26-20, 11:10 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,996 Times in 2,667 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
The guy who built my Engin also owns a LBS. He just told my ex, who is having one built, that if it weren’t for the custom bike end of things, he’d be out of business because he cannot get bikes to sell.
Yeah we are feeling the squeeze, luckily we were ordering like mad and still are and looking in unique places to get supply but we are starting to run lower and lower.

In terms of the OP, the lecture on the GLOBAL PANDEMIC is quite important as people just don't seem to understand what that is. We think magically the production just goes into full throttle because we are out of stuff and unfortunately that isn't the case. I know people are sick and tired of the pandemic, I certainly am but until we figure out the new normal we are going to see slow production. Especially until the U.S. gets their fecal matter in order and gets the pandemic under control and allows people who know what they are doing because they are knowledgeable medical professionals run the show and get everything in line a lot of countries don't want anything to do with the U.S. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to be shipping goods and supporting a country who thinks the pandemic is a joke.
Likes For veganbikes: