Commuting Horrorshow

Bikes: Giant OCR3, Decathlon ****box.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by allgoo19
All this talk and no sample.

If you have a better idea, just post your result. It's much easier to be a critic and bashes other people's result than to create something. Are you afraid of bein g criticized, wheezl?

And you too, threephi. I'd like to see your test result if you claim yourself a professional. I'd expect see much better result than mine. I wouldn't even think about bashing someone before I tried something.

Just look at all the posts in this thread, I'm the only one posted the result and nobody else. What big mouths and nothing to back it up!!
Heh, no I am not afraid of being criticized. If you look back it was you who jumped on me after my offer to use a light meter. I like my light and don't really care to measure it. I was offering the light meter as a service to the folks who might be interested and everyone shot me down. So since I have a job that requires long hours I am not going to waste my time when I could be sleeping or seeing my friends and family. (also I haven't unpacked from moving and have no idea what box it's in )

My point wasn't that photos are bad. My point was to defend the concept of using a light meter since you didn't really understand what I was trying to explain. Perhaps I explained poorly.

No one is bashing you and I think that since you felt attacked you ended up disagreeing as a defense mechanism.

Those pics are great and I may have come off sounding harsh.. perhaps that was me getting defensive.

To sum up:
I had the idea to use the light meter, I got shot down. It seems like the project sounded more interesting to me than anyone else. I am going to go replace my brake pads now.