Old 09-20-18, 06:47 PM
2Young2getold
Andy

Bikes: Stolen Saint XLT 24”

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had a similar vision, riding Haro's, Dyno and GT when I was a kid was some of the highlights of my youth. I recently had a desire for getting back on a bike and not a mountain bike with 100 gears and the lycra pants and the clip in shoes...thats not me. I did know I wanted something I could ride and have people say "aren't you a little old for that?" then gracefully flip them a sign of good gesture and ride off. It sounds like you may be close to my age (around 30-ish) and looking to get back on 2 wheels. I decided that a 20" BMX bike was not going to work for me, age has gotten the best of me and I put on a few pounds to go along with the dad-bod I'm trying to elegantly achieve. I looked at SE Bikes to start as those were one of the bike's that had a lot of hype back when I was riding and now being an adult I actually had the funds to get me some wheels like that. They had 24,26 and 29 inch variations with reputable parts. I starting reading and doing more research about what I was going to get into with my bike, a few jumps maybe some wheelies and maybe even a few pegs once I get my strength back up. I went with a 24" BMX, 2019 Stolen Saint XLT. I love the bike, it can cruise or bust a move if you feel like it and you don't look like a circus bear riding it (or do I?). It came stock with some good parts that I'm sure you'll recall from younger days like double-walled rims, sealed everything and the entire bike is Chromoly frame which is stronger than a lot of these aluminum frames and Hi-tin steel. But to each his own, whatever you can afford and what will make you happy at the end of the ride is all thats gonna matter anyway!! Good luck on your journey!!!