View Single Post
Old 08-21-04, 08:02 PM
velocipedio
human

Bikes: 2005 Litespeed Teramo, 2000 Marinoni Leggero, 2001 Kona Major Jake (with Campy Centaur), 1997 Specialized S-Works M2, 1992 Specialized Rockhopper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by arctic hawk
Velocipedio,
Think you can manage to find a 2nd car as well? It was kinda cramped in the Civic with 4 riders, bikes, & gear. No big deal to me as I am up for it but the guys in the back seat...
well, for what it's worth, the sponsor thing is going well. well enough, in fact, that we'll probably be able to afford to rent a van for some of the races. for the ones closer to home -- sherbrooke and mirabel -- we'll probably be able to use the shop van. and there will be at least two other cars. so we're looking good. i would be delighted to have you along for the ride, andre. i'll have to check to see if i can get you into our colours -- i might be the team manager, but i'm at the mercy of the title sponsor when it comes to the OFFICIAL roster and giving away team kit -- but you are certainly invited to join us unofficially and, as always, train with us. in fact, i would insist on it. you have a love of the mud and that, in the end, is all that matters. besides, in last year's races, you suffered almost as much as i did!

The Irregular Cycling Club of Montreal
Cycling irregularly since 2002