non-fixie 
Shifting is fun!

Bikes: Yes, please.

Mentioned: 280 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2197 Post(s)
Liked 4,599 Times in 1,764 Posts
Originally Posted by Munny
The web site respond now and the following contact information are mentioned info@valleesdessaveurs.be as email and the phone number of the local tourism office
They still display a video of the first edition https://vimeo.com/73648985 - You can see Carl there and I was only there with 4 speeds (48X23 and the 23 teeths cogs that the super champion derailleur mostly didn't reach ...)

My experience is telling me that it is too early in the year to get information on the potential coming edition.

There are other small events in Belgium. I even heard about a vintage cyclocross event but didn't manage to get contact
Thanks, @Munny! Your are correct, it is still early season, and the website being back up is a good sign, I suppose. Let's hope they re-announce the same date. I'd already booked a hotel when they first announced it in November ...

Nice to see the film of the 2013 event. They don't seem to have changed very much over the years, which is a good thing. Did you win anything in the lottery?