View Single Post
Old 01-22-18, 02:53 PM
emptym

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by wingless
My head is waaay too important to me (even though I have a face for radio), so I always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle or motorcycle, even though there is not a requirement to wear one.

Every time I purchase a new helmet I always select the model that is best suited to my application.

Thank goodness, in over a half century of two-wheeled operation my head has yet to touch the ground.
This topic[/URL] shows my Bell Z20 helmet. I am very happy w/ this helmet and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.

People have the right to choose to obey helmet laws, or not. They have the right to lobby for or against helmet laws. In many locations people have the right to choose to wear helmets or not.

IMO, adults should have the right (continue to maintain the right) to decide on wearing a helmet or not. I also support the requirement that mandates children wearing helmets.
+1, with the exception that my head has hit the ground. Last year, when riding downhil on an unlit trail in Golden Gate Park, right after a big storm. Hit a huge new pothole and flew. Some pretty bad road rash and hit my head, but my head was well protected by an old Bell Alchera.