View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 02:33 PM
sillygirl
Fly

Bikes: 1980 Trek 660 fixed-conversion, IRO Mark V, Trek 6700 MTB, Univega Converted-Beater

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Anthony G -

I gotta say - I really respect the WAPF, and appreciate your input. But every time someone asks for advice that is not perfectly aligned with the WAPF, you hijack the thread and use it as another soapbox oppurtunity to spread the word.

I can understand if the threads' goal is to debate different types of diets out there - but when someone is asking for advice on a particular subject and you dont agree with it, perhaps you should just let it slide. As they say, if you aren't a smoker, stay out of the smoking section.

I believe there isnt one right way of eating, one right way of training, one right way of practicing religion, or one right way of practicing politics. There are different ways that are right for different people.

If you need to be adamant that your way is right, show it through how you live your life, not by pressing your ideas on others.

sorry for the rant, but had to get it off my chest.

silly

Check out my new food blog!!