Old 04-09-07, 02:06 PM
Hardheadmandca
Brian L. Baker

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus - 2000?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm Brian. I am 50 and a Clydesdale, and in training for my first Century in June. I live in Fresno - no man's land, I guess, between SoCal and NorCal, but we have both great flats and hills here.

I have been out of cycling for a number of years, and just got back into it with the Team in Training group. I have a 2000 Specialized Sirrus road bike ( recently dented, see accident story below), a 1987 Chrome Diamondback Ascent "mountain bike" which is my heavy commuter, a fixie a friend of mine built for me from a vintage frame, and a 2002 Calfee Tetra Pro.

If anyone is out this way and wants to ride in about three weeks, let me know.

The reason I say 3 weeks is that I am recovering from a severely broken finger (which seriously slows my typing) that happened on March 15th (the Ides of March) when a car door was suddenly opened in front of me during a lunch time training ride. I get the pins out on the 18th and should be cleared to return to training on the road a week or so later. Untill then, it's spinning classes and trainers for me! ;-)

Cervelo Dual/Calfee Tetra Pro/Kestrel 200sc/Specialized Sirrus/Diamondback Ascent/Centurion Fixie

Last edited by Hardheadmandca; 04-09-07 at 02:15 PM.