Old 10-11-20, 01:07 PM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
Lattz
Ok, now you have my attention...post a few pics of the "Tiny EGOist", I am sure a few of us would very much like to see it.
Best, Ben

"Still stalled on my Bertoni"
xiaoman1
There you go, Ben. Tiny as 650c/650c and EGOist, because of the Columbus EGO aero tubeset. My first pic post in this thread was a bit after the "as it arrived state", still with various Shimano parts, and the Open4 Rear wheel.
Now it's more Italian, only the crank is Ultegra, as I still need to source ITA bottom brackets (the Alan is also waiting for one) then it gets the Chorus. I took the photos after your post so it is really the current state (note the old fron brake cable still hanging from the tacho cable). I need to arrange the cables for the left Ergo, and tape the bar. Pulling 2 cables through the Moscow was everything but fun, but they are in! Eventually it will get a painting in the same color as now, it was dark blue just faded under the sun. Not a great advertisement for the "Du Pont System" Rossin was so proud of. Oh, and that Mutant stem has to go... I love the look, but way too long.

Last edited by Lattz; 10-11-20 at 01:13 PM.
Likes For Lattz: