xiaoman1 

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 2,181 Times in 1,183 Posts
Originally Posted by Lattz
xiaoman1
There you go, Ben. Tiny as 650c/650c and EGOist, because of the Columbus EGO aero tubeset. My first pic post in this thread was a bit after the "as it arrived state", still with various Shimano parts, and the Open4 Rear wheel.
Now it's more Italian, only the crank is Ultegra, as I still need to source ITA bottom brackets (the Alan is also waiting for one) then it gets the Chorus. I took the photos after your post so it is really the current state (note the old fron brake cable still hanging from the tacho cable). I need to arrange the cables for the left Ergo, and tape the bar. Pulling 2 cables through the Moscow was everything but fun, but they are in! Eventually it will get a painting in the same color as now, it was dark blue just faded under the sun. Not a great advertisement for the "Du Pont System" Rossin was so proud of. Oh, and that Mutant stem has to go... I love the look, but way too long.

Lattz,
Well, that is a very nice looking bike, the cock-pit looks really nice...I also opted to run my B.L.'s the way you have yours. Now I know why you were able to I.D. the Rossin in an earlier post. In the photo, the paint looks good especially with the color of the decals...it makes them pop! I am wondering why it needs to be painted, perhaps a good polish and wax would do the trick.
When I trial fitted my Moscow's I pushed then through and maybe why I did not have a lot of issues. Did you ever source your front tire? In any event, the bike looks great and will even be more of a looker after all the Italian parts are hanging on it.
Best, Ben

"STILL STALLED ON MY BERTONI"