Old 10-15-20, 08:27 AM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
Lattz
Understand about the cables....I see that you are putting ergo's on, that's a tough one, did you enlarge the holes in the Moscow's a little, perhaps that would alleviate the binding issue.
As to the color, I think you have many choices, I am providing a link and am fairly certain that you can find a similar vendor over there.....the link is for a company called TCP Global .
https://tcpglobal.com/pages/acrylic-enamel-paint
Have you ever heard of "House of Color", they also have a wide range of colors to choose from?
If you are spraying it yourself, I would use an Acrylic Enamel, I know a lot of people like a catalyzed paint...because it "sets/cures quickly....you must wear proper equipment in order to protect your lungs with both, they require different respirators etc.
In any event, it's looking good and has inspired me to bolt on some stuff to the "Bertoni".
Best, Ben

check it out...they have HOUSE of COLOR to.
Hey Ben,
thanks for the info on the paints. I've heard about House of Kolor, they have an awesome selection, and the site you have sent presents them really well. But I guess the painting the bike is lightyears ahead, as I don't want to make the same mistake as with the Somec.