whitekimchee
yesterday you said tom.

Bikes: Bianchi Pista 07, Dodici Veloce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Are your wheels both trued?
I'm pretty sure it's not my wheels. I've had this problem with my old and current wheelset (which are not even a month old)

I bet it's your mismatched arm length. Try turning you stem every so slightly to the shorter arm.
as crazy as it sounds I did this and my steering still veers to the left. Yo beeftech if I see you around greenpoint, imma stop u and ask you to try it out.

I might be a little disproportional from weightlifting a lot but I'm pretty sure it's not my arm length. I have never had problems with shirt sleeves being longer or things not being level when picked up with both hands.

your saddle might be very slightly pointed off to one side so check that.
hell the f*uck no. I've become so OCD about my saddle being perfectly straight. I check that sh*t everyday. However, i should look underneath to see if one of the rails are bent.

Aside from this, I just realized something. I had a new headset put in recently and I remember the mechanic saying to come back if it felt like it was becoming loose. Is this a possible reason as to why I feel like I'm moving to the left?