soccerpk6

Bikes: 2013 Specialized Allez Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
New from Seattle!

Hello to all!

I'm new here and not new to biking, just returning from a long vacation haha. Haven't biked since I used to ride my single gear Haro BMX bike before I could drive. Trying to get back in shape with all the gym closures and no organized team sports and figured I'd pick up casual cycling. Searched for a few months as there was so much that I needed to know before purchasing a bike.. kind of like a car in some ways (parts, year, etc.). Wasn't comfortable shelling out $1,000+ for a new bike that I wasn't sure I'd use or even enjoy for that matter. Picked up a garaged 2013 Specialized Allez Elite for a price I was comfortable with. Came two water bottle holders, Cateye 7, rear pouch, bike tool, clip pedals, and some others.. so I feel like I came out ok after all was said and done.

Excited to be hear and learn and share from/with the community and hopefully I'll be riding for a while! Just picked up the bike and put 25 miles on it over the past 2 days.. did one hill ride near Seattle yesterday and was about 12 miles.. forgot how much of a leg workout biking is!

Anyways, happy to be here and starting to bike again! I'll post a picture when I reach the 10 post mark. Cheers!