View Single Post
Old 09-01-05, 10:31 PM
CPclydesdale
Bike Shop Geek

Bikes: I don't own the bicyle... It owns me!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CPcyclist
As a lighhtweight 155 with a riding buddy hovering around 210 was up around 235(I think). From looking at his road bike and style as well as several Clydsdales
i have meet on the road IMHO 95% of people out there could ride any standard frame out there with a good set of mid profile rims with 32 or 36 14-15 DB or 14g straight spokes. The only thing I have heard him complain about is the flex in the steel fork on his bike. He is currently on 23 with 130psi for tires.

I do enve you guys on the decents. I have to work my A$$ off going down to keep up. Would love to do 50mph while coasting.
I must reply I'm now hovering between 200-205lbs. My downhill coasts only take me to 45mph, now. Soon I will have to change my BF name.

I started this game at 242lbs actual. I did it to lose weight, but still try to stay in clydesdale category. Now, I don't care I'll try and pedal out the downhills and become the first 5'11"/195#er to win a crit or citizen race! BTW CPcyclist, help me with a new name or start paying for my Culver's bill... Yee-Ha