Old 12-16-18, 05:14 PM
Campag4life
Voice of the Industry

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by radroad
Your problem is you keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Your spamming is way out of control. You've never ridden it and never will. You don't need to post the exact same thing 10 times in one day.
Never ridden it? I invented it. I created it for guys like you. Trek came to me and asked, what possible bogus feature could we add to a bike whereby we could make some profit when it wears out by selling replacement hardware and we could use it as a marketing gimmick to suck in saps like you who don't know anything about bikes.

That's when it came to me. Yes, there has been outcry. Many have accused the Domane of having a split personality, not unlike many of its owners...a bike too compliant in back and too stiff in front. I told Trek to relax and just go with it. The type of rider who will buy it isn't a performance rider and won't be able to tell anyway.

Btw, they recently contacted me and asked, what can we do to get more 'marketing run' out of IsoSpeed. I said, voltage regeneration. Use the small displacement of the pivot as a means to recharge cell phones and LED lights and other ancillary electrical devices and they said, that is brilliant. They did question if it would work however. I said...phhht...doesn't matter. It will be just like IsoSpeed, a gimmick that doesn't work either. Think of the demographic who would buy such a bike. They conceded I was right again. So look for the Regenerative version of IsoSpeed in the spring. Not sure what the encore maybe after that. Maybe hair removal feature built into the top tube along with the gravel polisher. That should bring in the customers.