gattm99
Rouleur

Bikes: ROAD MOUNTAIN

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
Hard to say what it might be. This didn't happen during the stress test? It only happens on the bike? IOW if you go out and run a couple miles, it doesn't happen? If it also happens when you run, you need a different doc. That monitor is called a Holter monitor. They're pretty fancy now, do HRV and everything. If it only happens on the bike, hmm, bike fit?
I felt completely normal during the stress test. It seems to come and go for me, I did take the day off work, slept in, drank extra water and was pretty amped up.

The occurrence of symptoms varies. It happens when walking up a hill for a sustained amount of time sometimes, happens when jogging as well, which I don't do much of. I took two aspirin before riding last night and felt like symptoms were far more mild, though I did feel some tightness, especially in the first 15 minutes.

I often feel like there is a major mental component. For example I rarely notice it on group rides when I'm amped up. It has happened but it's usually more mild.

When riding alone on longer rides I often start with a very mild warm up and generally don't feel the symptoms as much.

I do not feel pain or pressure in the chest, but a tightness around entire left arm. Exact feeling that left arm isn't getting enough blood.

Last edited by gattm99; 05-24-19 at 01:59 PM.